On Data Junkie members are encouraged to contribute content. Content should be technology related and can contain tutorials, code, news, gadgets, and pretty much anything else technology related.
Contributions to Data Junkie should adhere to the following guidelines.
- Posts must be technology related and can include news, tutorials, reviews, etc.
- No spam. Promoting yourself, your social media, or website is available through your profile and the author box at the bottom of your posts. Please only include link backs to your website or blog if it is relevant to the article.
- Articles should be unbiased.
- Articles should be 300 words minimum.
Things you should know when you contribute
- When you contribute to Data Junkie you are agreeing to allow us to use your contributions indefinitely.
- You will not be able to go back and change or delete your articles once they are published. If you want to make sure that you can edit an article before it is actually published, please make sure you set it as a draft and not pending review.
- Content that you contribute to Data Junkie may not be republished anywhere else.
- You may not contribute plagiarized work.
- All contributions are moderated by editors before being published on Data Junkie.
- Editors may make changes to your article(s) to improve SEO or readability.
- You should check back often to see status changes such as if your article needs revision. If your article is marked as “Needs revision” you will need to revise your post and check any editorial comments that have been left for you. Editorial comments should always tell you how your article can be improved.
- Payouts are made at the beginning of each month when you meet the minimum payment threshold of $100. Learn more about payments and how to increase your earnings.
- Contributors earn 50% of ad revenue for their posts, up to $20 per post.
- Posts are scheduled out for the morning time between 7am-12pm CST, they should be saved for review by 9pm CST the night before.